Slice into summer sweetness with a watermelon mocktail to celebrate #nationalwatermelonday 🍉
This tasty sugar-free drink has only 4 ingredients and takes less than 10 minutes to make.
Watermelon Mocktail Recipe:
– 3 cups seedless watermelon, cubed (easy-to-blend)
– 1/4 cup lime juice (approx. 2 limes)
– 2 cups club soda (try Poppi Prebiotic Watermelon Soda for ultimate refreshment!)
– 8 sprigs of mint
- Blend cubed watermelon and lime juice until smooth.
- Strain the mix through a sieve to keep the pure juice.
- Muddle 4 mint leaves in each glass for a fresh kick.
- Fill the glasses halfway with the blended watermelon-lime juice.
- Top it up with club soda, and for a sweeter touch, try Poppi Prebiotic Watermelon Soda.
- Garnish each glass with a thin watermelon slice, mint sprig, and a lime wedge.
- Sip and enjoy! 🍉🍃🌈