Resources for your soul, sanity and creativity.
If you’re anything like me, you’re looking for a bit of good news these days, and an outlet for connecting beyond a daily walk or Zoom conference call. So here are some of my favorite online resources to keep your spirits up and provide some greatly needed inspiration, relaxation and creativity.
Most are free or low cost. Enjoy exploring, and feel free to share any of your favorites I might have missed.
- If you’re a parent, MindValley online courses has brought together 12 of the world’s top parenting experts to train you live (for free): Click Here
- If you’re a golfer, ClickIt is offering weekly online tips to improve your game (no charge): Click Here
- Theater buff? BroadwayHD is streaming full-length stage plays and musicals for multi-platform viewing to fans everywhere and boasts a library of more than 300 Broadway productions: Click Here
- Yoga Fanatic? For years, Glo has been offering online yoga, meditation and Pilates classes with some of the world’s best teachers – beginners through advanced. ($18 a month with a free one-month trial): Click Here
- Need a bit of a spiritual lift? Life Coach Janice Bussing is offering a daily check in (Monday – Saturday) from 7 – 8ish PM (Pacific) for “Gratitude Connection & Expansion”: Click Here
- Heightened anxiety? Calm provides better sleep, a boost of confidence and reduced stress and anxiety through guided meditations, music, and inspirational stories. (Free version or premium for $12.99 a month or $59.99 a year): Click Here
- Looking to try something new? Online Guitar lessons: Click Here
- If you’re an aspiring actor, and want to study with pros like Natalie Portman, Jody Foster or Samuel L. Jackson, Masterclass offers online courses ($180 for two passes at 50% off): Click Here
- Masterclass also offers culinary classes with pros like Gordon Ramsay, Thomas Keller and Wolfgang Puck. ($180 for two passes at 50% off).
- Kids out and About offers 250 creative ideas for keeping the family busy while at home: Click Here
- Delish has some great ideas for hosting a virtual dinner party: Click Here
- Bored at Home? Good Housekeeping put together a list of museums, zoos, and theme parks offering virtual tours: Click Here
Take good care! And thanks for keeping us in mind if you need a resourceful group to help your internal team with digital, social, PR, video, content, branding or strategy.