This is a simple zesty pasta dish without the trouble of preparing meat to go along with it. This dish may only have a few ingredients but it has plenty of flavor and it can be prepared in as little as 15 minutes. Celebrate your Meatless Monday with this recipe:
TOMATO BASIL PASTA
o Pasta (Linguini , Spaghetti , Penne..)
o Fresh basil
o Cherry Tomatoes
o Garlic 3 cloves
o Virgin olive oil
o Red Chili flakes
o Parmesan cheese ( if you like)
o Salt & Black pepper
• Add Pasta to Boiling water and cook until al dente.
• In a large skillet heat olive oil and sauté chili flakes and garlic
• Through your tomatoes in, salt, pepper and cook. (about 6 to 7 minutes)
Once your tomatoes are bursting with flavor mix in your shredded basil.
• Drain the cooked pasta and stir in your skillet.
• Toss and combine all the ingredients.
• You can add more fresh basil and drizzle a little extra olive oil to serve.
And share your favorites with us below!